CHNetwork Q&A Discussion Home Forums Prayer Requests PRAYERS FOR MY SISTER

13 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  estelle 3 days ago
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Asking prayers for my sister Rose Anne. Besides a bad toothache (no dental insurance) she recently had a couple of growths removed from under her eyes. One has closed up but the other is now a gaping 1 1/2″ open wound. The plastic surgeon did a culture and she should have the results shortly. Thank you.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

New prayer request for my sister. She’s scheduled for foot surgery on the 12th. Today is her birthday and with her it’s always something new that could bring her down but she always comes back on her feet – no pun intended.

Jennie1964
    @Jennie1964

Praying for a successful surgery and a quick recovery for her, Estelle.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Thank you.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Just spoke with my sister. She’s not sure she’ll be cleared for foot surgery. She needs a CT scan for a hernia. I wish she would catch a break some time. Thank you for your prayers.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Rose Anne got her clearance for foot surgery on Tuesday.

David W. Emery
    Keymaster
    @David W. Emery

Your sister has been suffering mightily. Prayers for her, too.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Thank you so much, David. She means so much to me. I hate seeing her going through so much.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Just found out my sister fell in the house 2 days after having her foot surgery. She had an X-ray today, still waiting on the results. But she’s in a lot of pain. Please pray. Thank you.

David W. Emery
    Keymaster
    @David W. Emery

Oh, that poor sister of yours! You don’t suppose the evil one is trying to drive her to despair? St. Michael and all the saints, intercede for her!

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Thank you, David. If I told you all she’s had to put up with in her life it would curl your hair. And yet she’s a fighter and keeps coming back from every incident that would frankly have driven me crazy.

Jennie1964
    @Jennie1964

🙁 Lord in your mercy hear our prayers.

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Thank you so much. I just love all the people here. Can’t wait to meet you all in Heaven!

estelle
    Participant
    @Estelle

Rose Anne just texted me that she got the results of her X-ray. No damage from the fall, thank God, but still in a lot of pain despite 3 different pain meds.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.